Totus Tuus will take place July 7-12, 2013.
- Children entering Grades 1- 6: July 8-12, 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM; Tuition is $30 each or $75 for 3 or more children
- Students entering Grade 7 – 12: July 7-11, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM; Tuition is $15 each
TOTUS TUUS NEEDS PARENT HELP:
There are a variety of ways you as a parent can help out:
- Hosting 2 team members in your home for the week, Saturday evening to Saturday morning
- Having the team for dinner one evening, Sun. – Thurs. at 5:15 PM
- Providing lunch for the team one day, Mon-Fri after Mass
- Helping during the day at snack time or lunch time
- Helping during the hot dog lunch on Friday
Please call the RE Office if you are able to help with any of the above opportunities.
Volunteer opportunities are also available for students entering 8th grade and above. Please note that a firm rule with Totus Tuus is that if teens want to help during the day, they are required to attend the evening program. Notify the RE Office at 630-357-2436 if you are interested in being a student volunteer.
Here are some pictures from last year’s Totus Tuus week:
Totus Tuus 2013 Registration
To register your child[ren] for this summer’s Totus Tuus, you must complete the registration form below. NOTE: In addition, you must download and sign the Photography Release & Permission Form and bring the Release and payment to the RE office to complete your registration.
The registration form below will automatically be sent to the RE Office when you click on the submit button. Anything on the form marked with a red asterisk is required and must be filled in before submitting the form. Please note: Registration is full for grades 1-6.